Tuff conditions demand tuff solutions
In challenging environments where corrosive and abrasive fluids are ever-present, you need the best quality and performance from your well service packing products. Tuff Breed® well service packing is backed by over 35 years of engineering. Whatever abrasive, high-pressure, high-volume operation you have planned for your wellbore, we have you covered.
TRAINING – SUSTAINED SUPPORT
As an alternative to offsite instruction, we are available to come to your facility and provide hands on training for our Tuff Breed products. Throughout the United States, our team of installation specialists is available to educate your field personnel on the proper installation and replacement of Tuff Breed® well service packing.
DELIVERY – THE SHORTEST LEAD TIMES IN THE INDUSTRY
We make reliable, fast delivery a priority. With the shortest lead times in the industry, we ensure that your job proceeds smoothly, efficiently and on schedule.
WELL SERVICE PACKING (WSP) PRODUCTS
(All WSP products come in complete sets and replacement sets.)
- General Service 449 — NBR on Polyester/cotton fabric – Used in a variety of fracturing and cementing applications
- High-Pressure WSP01 — High-performance modified PTFE – Used where high pressures, chemical fracs, and C02 exist
- Extreme Service WSP3 — NBR on a proprietary aramid fabric – Used where extreme service performance in high pressures and where abrasive proppants are required
HEADER RING MATERIAL
- 886 Lubricated HNBR — extended-life elastomer with internal lubrication
- CHR Composite HNBR — designed for durability in CO2 applications 909LF
- Low Friction FKM — engineered for use harsh chemical fracs
WIPER RING MATERIAL
- 80485 — Proprietary HNBR double lip wiper design with added resilience and enhanced sealability.